Sala El Águila

Home / Sala El Águila

Sala El Águila

Sala El Águila is located in the neo-Mudejar-style complex that belonged to the former El Águila brewery, built between 1912 and 1914 by the architect Luis Sáinz de los Terreros.

Rehabilitated by Emilio Tuñón Álvarez and Luis Moreno García-Mansilla, this project conceived an exhibition hall whose programming focuses on current visual arts, commemorative samples and projects around the funds conserved in the Regional Library and Archive, expanding and completing the Madrid cultural offer.

ARTISTS

2019

Profile details